Seiko Titanium is one of the popular categories of wrist watches that stand parallel to the luxury and style. The overall appearance is just inexplicable unless one witnesses it right wearing it.
Wrist watches are something that is admired by people as a sense of style and fashion. Some consider them as a mark of their identity. Seiko Titanium is a state of the art design with sunray dial and a classic outfit. The watch is available in a metallic finish that gives it an elegant look and appearance. It is something that completes the dressing sense of men and gives a new definition to overall personality.
The following features makes Seiko Titanium stand different among the popular watch categories.
- The watch has round appearance in titanium. It has black coloured sunray dial that comes with a date window. It gives a precise appearance to get a quick look over time and date.
- The watch carries a logo on its dial that bears a mark of identity for the maker.
- It comes with stick indices that add to its appearance.
- It is water resistant and can withstand pressure till 50 metres.
- The watch come with a 37mm case diameter along with 8mm of case thickness.
Wrist watches with metallic finish are always preferred by men as a symbol of masculinity as well as strong personality. In this respect titanium watches have always remained the preferred choice for men. With the passage of time the design has undergone significant changes and makers have tried to retain the traditional touch in watches without adding much towards fancy outlook. The contrast of dial with the overall body appearance makes it feel like something unique and gives a feeling of completeness.