Here are a couple of outfits from this week... It's been really pretty and sunny and warm latelly! It was officially Spring here in Montreal at 1:34pm today. I go back to school Monday, what a downer.
This first outfit:
- Vintage red Paris Scarf, thrifted
- Vintage 70s white and navy knit tennis polo, thrifted
- Leather belt, thrifted
- Vintage 60s skirt, part of a set found at Cabaret in Toronto
- Navy tights, Winners
- Booties, vintage Esprit
- Aquascutum wool tailleur, thrifted for a steal, 50% of of 7.99$, it was brand new when I found it. I still cannot beleive my luck.
- Sheer polka dot dress, H&M sale rack
- White tights, Ardenes
- Navy Tic Tac Toe mayjanes, etsy
- Vintage Dior satchel bag, thrifted
- Tan shades, Forever XXI